Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fake...


Once upon a time... after having a journey in Watson Bay

Ali, Bakhri, Wayan and I saw a lot of people (according to sydney's view not indo) at Harbour Bridge. Actually we were really hungry at that time and want to eat at nearest McD. Feeling Curious, we joint the people without knowing what they are waiting for..
One of the security told a woman near me that Beckham will come...
What a fortune..!!!!, but unfortunately he did not want to tell us in what time..
Cause honestly...I am struggling with the hungry worms inside my stomach..
Hiks

Suddenly. while waiting I saw a woman who remain me of some one..
Victoria Becham or Posh spice girl..
I took the picture and show it to those three guys
but they do not believe it..





At the end Beckham really coming..
at that time I feel so pity..cause I could not see him..even a piece of his hair..
because the people in front of us are really tall (dasar bule!!!)
Hiks..

Ali feel satisfy enough having a picture of bald region of Jason danovan's hair ..hi..hi..

at home.. I watch tv and then saw announcement that she was a fake Victoria..
what!!!!
Hmmmmm...

What a stupid me
or
What a stupid woman who want to do that!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decoy??

Marshmallow said...

siapa tuh, en?
ada cewek seksi yang naksir eni.
hihi...
en, tiada kata yang bisa kuucapkan mengenai eni tertipu selain...
kasian deh lu...
*dikemplang*

Bakhrian said...

hehehehe.....

siapa yang stupid?

mungkin both ya? hahahhaa....
LARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eni said...

@ suvine's : I think so...because she really get paid by someone or some entertainment to do that....

@ hemma : au ah... mau dihapus gak tega juga...

@ babe : siapa...siapa..???

alisoew said...

wahahahahah....
To have Donovan's (bald head) pic is 100 times better than fake-posh's pics.

btw, comment nya jangan cuma buat blogger dong...

Eni said...

@ ali : maksudnya yang dikomen siapa lagi...?