Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Achievement.......

Love it......!!!!

Well...this is a new achievement...
For this long...all that I can remember of “library” in my country is smelly..dushy..darky..place contain with oldie books.
And it always take place in the corner of..or back of.. or some place which hard to be seen or reach by people.

Remembering all my writing in “library” that I found in Australia, how they make it...

So it is like a blessing wish...

Let me introduce , Suman HS Library, place in the heart of Pekanbaru, on the right side of Government Province Office.





Love the new concept that government begin to hold..., library should not an “antique” place which contain “gig people” anymore, but for social life...

I have talked to librarians there and I found people who love their job. Smile..and happy to invite people to comes again...






Unfortunately, cause it has not officially open yet, the electrician power is still off...
It feels quite hot, primarily at upper level...
Hmm..books shelves are also still empty in many places..

Those are something I should not complain about...
One step at one time....

PS: For people who have books and want to “infak” their books can put them in a box at the first floor

1 comment:

Marshmallow said...

sumpah! keren! mudah-mudahan di tempatku bakal ada yang serupa kerennya. kan asyik tuh membaca sambil menikmati atmosfir perpustakaan yang bikin demen gitu.