Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Future Plan.......


My Future Plan…………..



Firstly…. I will make moon as my private place….. They can travel with NASA but they
can not land on my moon……






Get the best view ….My house should have the best view of Earth and Galaxies











You can say that my pet is ugly…but can’t you see the confidence in his smile…?












The best defense to protect me 24 hour….










My cup….hmmm should be made of the best diamond…


The best fresh water for the toilet ….


And… best toilet paper….

Haaa…there she is…my maid…who always provide the best service for me..

My car…should be hand washes with maximum security…so no body will take the gold… ….

My Fantastic Laptop…., with Multiple Core Intel IX…RAM 30 GB..

The best perfume for my pool….

One of my houses and one of my cars…( I have all the colors type…)

Having a “nice shot” at my private golf park…..of course with my mate.. Tiger wood..

My playground………....


Hmmm.... still ...., I will promised my self to be a good friend to you all...
he..he.. enjoy this song..


3 comments:

Bakhrian said...

udah bangun dari mimpi???? Sekarang hadapilah realita yang ada di depan mata... OK? hehehehe

alisoew said...

Dapat gambarnya dari mana? sempat"nya gitu lo. Laptopnya saya mau!

Eni said...

Bakri : keep on dreaming...make you optimist in this "challenging world".

Retrospectext : idenya dari temenku yg usil bgt..punya temen sableng kadang2 ikut sableng..he..he..