Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I missed you but I hate you........

When I made this blog...I have already at my hometown, Pekanbaru, Riau..
and the warnet play this song so loudly...... (9 in 10 scale)

I wanna sing the same.... I missed you but I hate you....., Hua..ha..ha..

Leaving Sydney is not as easy as I thought anymore. If my friend already mention this at the end oh his day at Sydney..
my euforia for getting together again with my family kept those feeling down.
After all the euforia passing by, I get stuck with surrounding condition.
I hope I can get my feet on the land again....
because after all these two days, I always complain about everything.
It is not a good habit...but I can not handle it sometimes...

PS: However, holiday in Bali is very nice...
Thanks for both of you guys (Wayan and Bakhri)
I have to manage with "well done" tanning
and for Ali...(bring ma is not a bad idea at all)
Xi..xi..xi..

3 comments:

Bakhrian said...

hehehee.... bakal rajin nyalon nih kayaknya....

selamat jalan-jalan ke Johny Andrean dah... atau malah main ke spa? asal jangan habis manis spa dibuang aja...

atau habis manis sampah ditelan? hahahha

Eni said...

Gak........

kali ini pepatahnya..
habis spa...manis didapet..(kembali)
kan aslinya udah maniezzz...
he..he..he

alisoew said...

oke kalo begitu coba disubmit foto sebelum dan sesudah!