Friday, April 6, 2007

"Unforgettable"




" Unforgotten" (Some times, Some one, some places, some moment)

Unforgotten One
by Anonymous

As green grass withers and Time quickly fades away
Does that mean we can’t have this moment, once in a day?

Fondling these thoughts of our minds, what it means 2 hold each other close
So I respect your temporary leave, because your return is what my heart knows

Footprints trace the circumference of my existence and total being
I’m one that need not constant attention 4 your friendship is eternal guaranteeing

Fail not 2 go away leaving me here alone, there is no comparison
2 the feelings I possess around U, U truly R an Unforgotten One

We embrace whenever were near, and show love 2 many countless others
Forming strong bonds along with unions, excepting them as sisters and brothers

Our lives we lead R ones that continue giving, memories to hold dear
So now that U R not here with me, I have no need 4 sorrow shedding no tear

Packing my bags I vacation 2morrow, heading towards Galveston
4 U R constantly within me, Living, Breathing, as an Unforgotten One




No comments: